Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Are you SERIOUS??...

So...the Duggars. 18 kids. WOW! You'd think that would be MORE THAN ENOUGH...??? Well, I guess not. They are expecting their 19TH CHILD!! Now, don't get me wrong..I have nothing against big families. But when is enough enough? How do you have enough time, energy, money to raise 19 kids? Is it fair to make your older children help raise your younger kids? To me...no. But I can barely handle my two kids. So who am I to say...But 19...REALLY??? Momma Duggar has been pregnant for a total of...you ready for this??....12 YEARS!!! Can you imagine what her body must be like, feel like?? That's insane to me? Yes, all the kids seem happy and healthy and that they are taken care of, and I'm glad for that....But really...I think it might be time to stop the insanity...AND QUIT REPRODUCING ALREADY!!

No comments: