Thursday, September 24, 2009

P 90X..yes that's the one


Yes...I'm crazy...let's get that out in the open. So we purchased this program about a year ago, and I actually did do it for about two months or so..and it really works..but not surprising..I stopped. Life gets crazy, kids, work, husband, home,pets, bills, no sleep. But I've come to my  limit. I had my thyroid out 1 1/2 yr ago, and I've finally got leveled out a little bit. But this extra weight that I can't get rid of, is going to drive me MAD!!
With that said, I'm starting my routine tonight. i will post before pictures, and post pics weekly to see my progress (be sure to keep a barf bag handy on the before pic,it won't be pretty. you've been warned).
Why do this so publicly, you might ask.??? Because its so easy to stop. Its so easy to give up. So hopefully this will keep me motivated and help me stay on course.
P90X....here I come.

3 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I will be watching, and "What Ev" about the barf bag!If this works for you, I had better try it. I am still hanging on to 15 lbs of baby weight!

Bon said...

I hear the best things about this program! Beau wants to get it so badly...but I feel like it is one more thing on my to do list. But if I see your results you will totally motivate me!:)

kim said...

Yes this program really does work...so good...that I probably won't be walking very well for the first two weeks..its BAD!! like good bad...
:)