Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Can't stop..


I have a small addiction. I CAN'T STOP READING. Now this might not seem like a problem to most, but when your husband actually rolls his eyes and says "oh great!", everytime he sees you sit down on the couch with your current book, or when you're children have been yelling "MOM" for 5 mins and you honestly don't hear them...its got to be bad. I have read 5 books in 2 weeks. Once I start a book, I HAVE TO FINISH IT. I read one book in a day and a half. I become so engrossed in these books, they're all I think about. I need to know what's going to happen, how its going to happen, or who done it. I can't wait. So I read it in a day or two....and then I start all over with the next one....hmmmm...this was random...
To make it more random...here's some pics of my kids...they think they're hilarious...


You want to guess Ryson's fave color??? yea...its not blue...


3 comments:

Becca said...

Hey, Kim. This is Hanna's favorite sister, Becca. I want to know what you've been reading, because I can't stop either. Send me some recommends.

kim said...

Hey Becca!! yes, yes... Hanna always told me you were her favorite...i won't tell Bonnie :)
I like mystery/murder books..grusome i know...Michael Connelly is AWESOME..so it James Patterson..and I just started reading, and almost done w/ a book by Harlen Coben "The Woods" its great!!..but my all time fave book is..."I know this much is True" by Wally Lamb..its a LONG one, but so worth it...
let me know what you think...

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I wish I could find more time to read. I have a problem with starting more than one book at once, and then never getting around to finishing them. I'll have to try a few of your suggestions!