Friday, September 25, 2009

OH THIS IS EMBARASSING...REALLY

I think I want to PUKE..my heart is racing, I feel sick to my stomach, and i'm sure it will have the same effect on you...but I must do this..It's time to get my butt in gear, and I think this will be my catalyst..let's hope so, or i'm completely humilating myself for nothing...but here it goes...please be kind :)..not really..i need the TRUTH...




I did have husband take some full body shots...but let's just say he has NO SKILLS w/ a camera...so I'll have to post some when they aren't blurry ;)

So there it is..well, there I am...not pretty. But I did stick to my word, and I did start my routine last night. Granted, it only lasted 35 mins, and I started w/ the Yoga X DVD, which might be the "easiest" out of the 12 DVD's, but this is NOT your relaxing, breathing, peaceful yoga. Its none stop, one move to the next to the next, no break, and its 1 1/2 hr long...i was sweating after 35 mins...but my kids decided they wanted to work out w/ mom, so I got kicked off of my yoga mat..LOL...Ryson actually does Downward Dog really well. His balance was better than mine. :) But none the less...i started and will continue to do it.

Stay tuned for next week's pic. We'll see if I can make it that long... :)

2 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

You are such a BRAT! You already look fit! I can't wait for next week. Way too be so candid Kim, I would NEVER dare do this. Of coarse, I have the map of the world in stretch marks now, so that might play a roll.hahaha. But really, I am not kidding! When did you get the tats? I can't wait to see how it works. keep it up hot mama!

kim said...

LOL!!...not so much..i'm SO OUT OF SHAPE..and YEA RIGHT ON the stretch marks... :) you've always been skinny... :)...i'm just ready to be in shape again you know?..I got the tat last Dec...It means "NEVER FORGET"..got it in rememberance of my dad...felt like i was forgetting the "little things" about him..so its a daily reminder...it's a LOT BIGGER than i planned..but i like it...it would look better if i was 20lbs lighter though... ;)